Wohooo…I got nominated for the Liebster Award! 😀 Big thanks to Bernhard for nominating my blog. Of course I heard about the Award already and I always thought it a wonderful idea. It’s an act of support and acknowledges fellow blogger and it also shows that you like the work somebody does on his or her blog. It is also a great way to discover new blogs and to find out more about the people behind blogs you like.
For me, it is a great honor to be nominated, since my blog is still in its fledgling stage 😉
How does it work ?
The person (who was nominated for the Liebster Award as well) who nominates a blog can ask other blogger 11 questions, which they should answer in a blogpost. Following that, the nominee nominates another 11 blogger and asks them 11 questions as well. And so on and so on!
There are also some rules to the whole thing:
- Show some manners and thank the person who nominated you! 🙂 Also, since boosting reach and networking is one of the main motivations for this award, add the blog link of the blogger who nominated you to your post.
- Answer the 11 questions you got asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate another 11 blogs you like for the Liebster Award
- Put together 11 questions for those blogger.
- Write down the rules for the Liebster Award in your post.
- Inform your nominees about their nomination.